Join the Auburn Hills Chamber of Commerce and Dewpoint for a two-part series on Business Agility. The first session is on June 8th from 10:00 until 11:00 am and the second session on June 15th from 10:00 am until 11:00 am. for a Webinar on Business Agility. The intent of the webinar is to provide you a blunt, candid, straightforward understanding of what Business Agility is and how your organization can benefit from it.
The first webinar focuses on:
- What does Business Agility mean?
- Why do you need it?
- What are Lean-Agile principles and practices?
- How do Lean-Agile principles support Business Agility?
- How to start down the path of building an Agile organization
During the second session, you will learn:
- The basics of what an Agile environment looks like
- How to help your organization master business agility to thrive in competitive markets
- How to improve productivity and reduce the financial and delivery risks of big bang agile transformation
Click here to register today for one or both sessions.