Did you say “Free” VMware Health Check?
November 17, 2020
If you have been using VMware VSphere for years, it may be time for a health check to ensure it is functioning as well as it could be to maximize your environments’ performance and redundancy.
Health Check Benefits:
- Optimize VMware vSphere and mission-critical system performance
- Maximize resources through improved efficiencies
- Provide roadmap considerations for future improvements
- Mitigate risk by leveraging experienced consultants and proven best practices
- Compute – ESXi hypervisor and host hardware configuration
- Datacenter – vCenter, monitoring, and other technology to support operations
- Licensing – Licensing configuration and other details
- Network – Virtual and physical network infrastructure settings
- Security – Security configuration in the environment
- Storage – Shared storage architecture and configuration
- Virtual Machine – Virtual workloads, application requirements
Base assessment covers:
- One (1) data center
- One (1) VMware vCenter Server™
- Eight (8) VMware ESXi™ hosts
- Add-ons are available
The health check is done in three easy steps.
- Download – Download the vSphere Assessment Tool desktop or OVA component for your selected operating system.
- Collect – Add the credentials of the vCenters you would like to run a collection against.
- Check – Upload the collected results to Dewpoint for analysis and get your custom report in about 1 week.
Learn more about how Dewpoint can coordinate the free VMware Health Check and provide professionals to remediate the results. Contact us today to get started.