IT Security Assessment
No system is 100% foolproof.
You can’t prevent an IT security attack if you don’t know where to look. An IT security assessment takes a comprehensive and systematic review of all your IT systems:
- End-user compute
- Overall IT governance to identify and rate weaknesses to improve your security posture.
Ensuring IT Security across your organization
The assessment provides a roadmap for you to focus your resources on getting the most value out of your IT security. Our approach offers benefits, including:
- Identification of vulnerabilities: We identify potential vulnerabilities in an organization’s IT systems, networks, and applications.
- Risk management: We help organizations prioritize and manage the risks associated with identified vulnerabilities.
- Compliance: Many industries have regulations and standards that organizations must comply with, and an assessment can help ensure compliance with these regulations and standards.
- Cost-effective: Regular security assessments can be a cost-effective way to identify and address security issues before they become major problems.
- Confidence: gives the organization more confidence in the security of their systems, knowing that they have been thoroughly evaluated and any issues have been addressed.
Complete the form to the right, and our team will reach out to set up an introduction call to get started.
Read a case study from a recent assessment engagement with the state of Michigan.
When signing up for an IT security assessment, there are a few steps you can take:
- Research: Look for reputable companies or consulting firms specializing in IT security assessment and check for certifications such as SOC 2, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, etc.
- Contact: Reach out to the companies or firms you are interested in working with and ask for more information about their assessment services, pricing, and availability.
- Review and compare: Review and compare the information you receive from different companies or firms to determine which one best meets your needs and budget.
- Schedule: Once you have chosen a company or firm to work with, schedule the assessment at a time that works for you.
- Prepare: Prepare for the assessment by identifying the areas of the organization that need to be assessed and providing any necessary documentation or information to the assessment team.
- Follow up: After the assessment is complete, review the findings and recommendations, and follow up with the assessment team to discuss action plans to address any vulnerabilities or identified issues.
Not sure if you are ready for an assessment. Chat with one of our IT Security Experts.