This year is becoming to be known as “The Great Resignation,” with daily stories discussing U.S. employers’ current talent shortage. Although there are many reasons why employees are not returning to work ranging from zoom fatigue, reluctance to go back into an office, continued Covid-19 outbreaks, and workers wanting a better work/life balance, we are facing a historic worker shortage. Some recent facts:
- 69% of U.S. employers are struggling to find skilled workers, finds new ManpowerGroup research
- Korn Ferry estimates that by 2030, the current talent shortage “could result in about $8.5 trillion in unrealized annual revenues” if left unchecked.
- According to a report from the Pew Research Center, roughly one-third of workers report struggling to stay motivated.
Although Dewpoint does not have a “magic bullet” to solve the employee talent crisis, we have skilled and certified professionals to fill short-term (or longer-term) staffing needs, including project and program managers, system administrators, and other IT consultants. We understand both the business drivers and technical environment to help you complete or jump-start your IT projects. In addition, we can assist your staff by providing technical guidance and support in cybersecurity, infrastructure, and applications. Benefits of choosing Dewpoint include:
- Combine people, process, and technology to ensure you achieve your goals and objectives, including return on your IT investment
- Provide local professionals with global experience at a competitive price
- Apply industry-standard best practices to meet today’s IT demands
- Proven processes and methodologies based on industry standards
- Understand current and future technologies to ensure your IT meets your business goals and objectives
What sets Dewpoint apart is our dedication to our clients. Regardless if you are seeking a part-time professional to fill a short-term need or a more extended contract for professional or managed services, our team has the full backing of the entire Dewpoint organization. We assign an Account Executive to every account to regularly meet with our clients to obtain unbiased feedback on our performance, determine ways to improve our service and discuss your future IT goals and objectives. This is part of our culture as “people who deliver.” It is more than just a tagline for our employees; it is how we work with our clients daily.
Contact us today to learn more about how Dewpoint can provide professionals to fill your critical IT staffing needs