Scalability, security, and stability are three words that describe the qualities of an IT Managed Services Vendor your organization should be looking for. Scalability to grow or decrease your infrastructure needs, security to ensure your IT assets are protected and stability to know your Infrastructure is reliable.
Dewpoint provides both end-to-end IT Managed services or specific solutions such as Service Desk, Desktop Support, Network, Backup and Recovery, Managed Hosting and Virtual Private Cloud to meet your organization’s needs. Our services our tailored to your specific needs and scalable through the contract term. We work with our clients to determine the “best” fit for their organization, since we understand one size does not fit all. We follow industry standard security practices, regularly reviewed by our CISO, to defend and mitigate attacks. All of our services are delivered by certified, experienced professionals following ITIL framework-based processes and a defined governance model providing transparency, oversight and ensuring stability.
Our specific services include:
- Service Desk – supporting your end-users including establishing a single point of contact for documenting and resolving end-user IT requests and incidents.
- Desktop Support – providing break fix solutions for hardware and software incidents either at your site or through remote takeover.
- Network – specializing in the design, implementation and management of LAN/WAN/WLAN networks delivering business critical voice, video, and data services.
- Backup and Recovery – designing and implementing data backup systems to restore your environment in case of disasters including security breaches.
- Managed Hosting – either in your on-premises data center or in our data center we can design, implement and manage compute, storage and backup tailored solutions. Our Uptime Institute Certified Designed Tier III Data Center (located in Michigan) includes 24x7x365 proactive monitoring in a scalable, secure, and reliable environment.
- Virtual Private Cloud – creating a secure environment for managing your resources at a cloud provider.
Contact Dewpoint today to further discuss your organization’s infrastructure needs and how we can help increase your efficiencies, decreasde downtime and reduce cost.